Click on a flag to change currency
*Sales are in canadian dollars. Taxes, delivery and insurance fees
NEW and IMPROVED BLUE BERRY STRONG™
Help’s to maintain eyesight in conditions such as cataracts and AMD.
The Blue Berry Strong™ tablets are recommended to people who want help to maintain healthy eyes and normal vision.
Highly concentrated bilberry tablets with high content of bio-active anthocyanins and natural lutein which helps maintain a healthy macula of the eye.
Free from sugar, salt, gluten, yeast, soya and dairy products and is formulated without the use of preservatives, flavors or colors of any kind.
Suitable for vegetarians and vegans.
Natural Product Number.
All natural source.
- Bilberries are natural, powerful antioxidant.
- Rich in flavonoids, which are good for the small blood vessels and will decrease the build-up of toxins.
- Phyto-ingredients from bilberries are also said to have a beneficial influence on the enzymatic processes in the eye, with flower extract standardized to contain 10% lutein, (which is found in marigold flowers, spinach and other green leafy vegetables).
- Take at least 6 mg of lutein per day, to support the macular.
- Helps keep eyes strong and healthy.
- High content of bilberry and lutein!
- Reverse early stages of AMD and helps against cataracts.
- Helps protect the eye from UV radiation.
People suffering from AMD experience one or more of the following symptoms:
- Reduced eyesight - most often noticed at shorter distances, such as while reading. Reduced eyesight is often less impaired when looking far away.
- A grey or blurred spot is noticed in the middle of the visual field.
Medicinal Ingredients: per tablet
Bilberry (Vaccinium myrtillus L.) fruit
5:1 equal to 2000 mg dry fruits 400 mg
Lutein (Togetes erecta L (flower) 5 mg
Microcrystalline cellulose, hydroxy propyl methyl cellulose, cross-linked sodium carboxy methyl cellulose, magnesium sterate.
Take two tablets daily with a glass of water. Use Blue Berry for at least 2-3 months to fully benefit from this product. Changes in the eyes happen gradually.
The ingredients are very safe, and in the recommended dosage, we know of no interference with medicine, or any side effects. But if in doubt, please consult you doctor. Do not take if pregnant or breastfeeding.
It is recommended that if you are pregnant or breastfeeding and for young children to consult your health practitioner before taking herbal supplements. This recommendation also applies to people taking medication or suffering from a health problem.
This list enumerates the principal contraindications associated to the herbs of this product. Certain omissions may be found, although this list is complete to our best knowledge.